El dado negro... the black die

El dado negro... the black die
This is what started it all...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

... BD got away from me and went shopping at Mall of America!!!

these are my own thoughts... Love, 'black die'
bunny love <3
Dora explor-a me!
monkey see... monkey do...
jammin' to pandora...
this elephant just smiles
my wish: i want to live!
make a wish...
hope this frog doesn't see me...
this reminds me of my owner... Mikey alter-ego
can you see me ...
there i am...
i will live forever!!!
where am i?
across from apple... that's where
i guess the iphone is backed up (i thought that was blackberry...)
i have a passion for fashion!
can you see me and where i am...
yup! fun and yum!
better close up... glad i wore mascara!
let's swim!
my happy thoughts: live to see Houston again!
as long as Sponge don't kick me...
my true religion...
there i am...
some rock-climbing ... great exercise!
goes with my outfit... yes?
tea time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment